As a total being, having a body, mind, and spirit I have three wishes in respect of my physical, mental, and spiritual being to be fulfilled in life before I close my eyes. I would love to share them with you all.
They are as follows:
3 wishes in respect of my physical being:
- I want my heart to function well and to be fit physically to do more work for HIM on this earth. I want to live more for HIM and for the people who need so many things in life.
- I want to roam around and travel as many places as I can before I die. I want to see new places and meet new people.
- I want to help people physically as much as I can. As being a heart patient I am restricted for many things. I need a magical touch on my physical body so that I can walk a mile for people physically. I wish to help my wife in many things too which is part of this section of my wishes.
3 wishes in respect of my mental being:
- I want to learn more and more about human psyche. So that I can help them more and more when they are depressed and sorrowful.
- I wish I would be a great motivator and inspirer so that I can inspire people with all my good things.
- I want to learn humility, tolerance, patience more and more. I want to have a pleasant personality.
3 wishes in respect of my spiritual being:
- I want to know more and more about my savior Jesus and want to be like HIM more and more on this earth. I want to learn the compassion that HE had for all when HE was on earth. I want to learn the way HE had forgiven and loved the people on this earth. I want to learn everything from HIM and want to grow in HIS likeness.
- I want the whole world would know the true GOD and start worshiping HIM. I want them all to recognize the creator and sustainer of whole creation. I want them all to have the eternal life.
- I want to study God’s word more and more as I teach HIS word to many in many more places. I want to proclaim HIS deity as much as possible.
These are my wishes. My heart longs for them to be fulfilled. May God grant me all of them before I die, magically or naturally.